Friday, August 9, 2013

The Birthday Boy!

It's Gaetan's second birthday of 2013 today.  Seeing as we celebrate twice, I've always wondered if he is now 86??  He looks awfully good for an 86 year old!!!  

What to say about the birthday boy?  We all know he is hard working, industrious, a good provider, a good dad, a loving husband....


But did you know... He can also be a wild man??  ( and though I've only heard him yell twice, I appreciate his occasional wildness :))


He has good lungs, but an even better heart, in both ways.


I have never known him to be prideful, he is the humblest man I've met.  Of course he doesn't think so, that would be contradictory.


All in all, he's one fine catch!  We are SO blessed that he was born 43 years ago!!

Oh, yeah, and if you think the cake looks good check out my food blog later today for the recipe!  It is my new favorite cake! I will definitely be making it for thanksgiving!  Mmmmm!




No comments: