Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I love that boy!

I sometimes lovingly refer to him as my first child. Jonathan was born to OUR mother when I was 9, he was cute and cuddly and my real live doll. Now he's all grown up (27!!) and I love to watch him play with my real (and other "stolen") children. I guess I make it a habit to steal people's children. In a nice loving way of course, and I almost always return them upon request. Yesterday, Jonathan played hard in the pool with my boys, splashing, swimming, throwing, being rough. Then he joined us at the table and held Lily (a pretend child of mine, her mother and father are so sweet to lend her to me sometimes). I love watching him interact with her and make her smile. Someday he will have lots of children for me to steal away. Until then I'll just sit back and enjoy this...

No comments: