Friday, July 25, 2008

Long time no see!!


We're back!! For a week or two anyway! We had a great month at Camp Livingstone!! While I was busy running the kitchen the boys had a good time being...well, BOYS! They ran, played, hunted critters, and pulled practical jokes, all those wonderful things boys love to do. I didn't have lots of time for picture taking, so I present to you a real cross section of our month:


This is what motivated me to get out of bed in the morning to exercise and do devos:



These are the wonderful teens who helped demolish the backsplash so Gaetan could redo it:
Rebecah, her "sister" Cameron, Robert, Esther and Vanessa


Poor Olivier, he was initiated. The newbie is asked to count the sugar packets (1000) to make sure we were not ripped-off. Of course we only let him get to about 20 before letting him in on it...



The worst part about the kitchen? One oven kept going out. About 2 1/2 weeks in, it gave out completely. I heard rumours that the repairmen were in yesterday fixing it. I SO hope they are true! This is Jasmine holding the switch to relight the pilot light!

No camp time would be complete without a visit from Judi:

Keeping Mimi out of trouble was really tricky. Even wrapped in plastic wrap she managed to do salad:

I'll leave you with this one, all you need to know is that the frog-penguin war continues....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there!

Thanks for the great pictures. You just lifted my spirits.

V

Angela said...

Yeah! You're back. Now I can have something to read on my lunch break!

Shoot, actually you are back at camp again aren't. Hurry back. I need more blogging!